Verified VIP Members* Get $5 Bonus Money to try our new STEELERS ONLINE GAME! (Bonus can be claimed once throughout the entry period.)
STEELERS Launches 8/4/22
Use promo code STEELERS7 to claim your
one-time bonus between
8/4/22 - 10/6/22
*Not a VIP Member, sign up. If you're already a member, verify your account.Get Started
Pennsylvania Lottery's STEELERS Online Game Bonus Money
July 15, 2022
- Promotion: The Pennsylvania Lottery will conduct a Bonus Money promotion (hereafter, "Promotion"), in which players who claim the Promotion during the promotional period and wager at least $5 on the STEELERS internet instant game, as described herein, will receive up to a maximum of $5 in iLottery Bonus Money.
- Qualifying game: Only the STEELERS internet instant game purchased online, at palottery.com or PAiLottery.com, shall be eligible for the Promotion.
Participation and entry:
- Entrants must be members of the Pennsylvania Lottery VIP Players Club to participate in the Drawing. To join the VIP Players Club, visit https://www.palottery.state.pa.us/vipplayersclub/login.aspx. Becoming a VIP Players Club member is free.
- To enter the Promotion, players must enable the Promotion. To enable the Promotion, a player must enter a bonus code, as further described in section 4(c), into the My Bonuses page, available at https://www.pailottery.com/promotions/my-bonuses/, or the Pennsylvania Lottery's official mobile application, and complete the wagering requirements during the promotional period, as set forth for in section 5(b).
- Only wagers placed on the qualifying game after successfully enabling the Promotion, by entering the bonus code, will count towards qualification of the promotion. Wagers placed on the qualifying game prior to successful promotion opt-in will not be counted toward satisfaction of the wagering requirements.
Promotion description and requirements:
- The Promotion is designed to provide a reward to players who enable the promotion and complete the wagering requirements during the promotional period.
- The promotional period for the Promotion begins when the qualifying game is available for wagers, tentatively scheduled at 12:00 am ET on Thursday, August 4, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, October 6, 2022.
- The bonus code for the Promotion is "STEELERS7". The bonus code may be redeemed only once during the promotional period.
- To satisfy the wagering requirement for the Promotion, the player must wager at least $5 on a qualifying game, during the specific promotional period for that game, as described above, after enabling the promotion.
- Only the player's cash wagering activity will count towards the wagering requirements associated with the Promotion. Wagers placed with iLottery Bonus Money will not qualify towards the satisfaction of wagering requirements.
Restrictions and play through requirements:
- The iLottery Bonus Money entitlements described herein are subject to all restrictions and limitations mentioned anywhere else in these rules, or as set forth in the PA iLottery Terms and Conditions and the PA iLottery Bonus Policy.
- All money awarded under this Promotion will be awarded as iLottery Bonus Money. iLottery Bonus Money cannot be withdrawn until the play through requirements for converting the iLottery Bonus Money to cash have been completed, as set forth herein. In order to convert the iLottery Bonus Money to cash, the player must wager the value of the iLottery Bonus Money received from participation in the Promotion 5 times. For example, if a player is awarded $5 in iLottery Bonus Money, the player is required to place $25 in wagers before the iLottery Bonus Money awarded in the Promotion becomes cash, which may be withdrawn from the player's account.
- iLottery Bonus Money must be played at www.pailottery.com and expires 7 days after the iLottery Bonus Money is credited to the player's account. Failure to play the iLottery Bonus Money through 5 times within 7 days of the iLottery Bonus Money being credited to the player's account will result in the forfeiture of the iLottery Bonus Money.
Types of Information Collected and Uses of Collected Information
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies a specific user of the Website. When you register ticket entries for the Promotion via the Website, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone number, date of birth, and your social security number. It is optional for you to provide your personally identifiable information. However, if you elect not to provide the requested personally identifiable information, you will not be able to register for the Promotion and other services offered through the Website.
If you wish to update your personally identifiable information or change your preferences relative to receiving communications from us or the Lottery, you may do so by logging into the Website and updating your profile information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify a specific user of the Website. This type of information may include things like the date and time of your visit, page views, the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website you visited before coming to the Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving the Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. We and/or our authorized third party service providers may automatically collect this information when you visit the Website through the use of electronic tools like cookies and web beacons.
We may use non-personally identifiable information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with the Lottery and our authorized third party service providers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and programming.
Irrespective of anything set forth herein, visitors should be aware that, subject to certain statutory exceptions, documents and records maintained by the Lottery, including but not limited to electronic data, are public record under Pennsylvania law. Therefore, information submitted may be subject to disclosure pursuant to a public records request. Records required to be maintained pursuant to the laws of Pennsylvania will be retained and disposed of in accordance with applicable record retention schedules.
Release of Personally Identifiable Information
By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, each participant agrees to allow Lottery and its designees the perpetual worldwide right to use and/or publish participant's name, biographical information (exclusive of street address and telephone number/s), photos and/or other likeness, entry comments, and statements, in whole or in part, for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, without additional compensation or notice to participant, or review or approval by winner, except where prohibited by law.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
The Website is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age, and individuals under such age must not use the Website or services offered on it to submit any personally identifiable information about themselves or to participate in these services in any way. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Questions or comments regarding the Website should be sent by email using the Feedback form at this website, if applicable, or by U.S. mail to: Digital Content Studio Manager, MDI Entertainment,1500 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004.
Promotion void where prohibited by law.
The Promotion is open only to individuals, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors or agents of the Lottery, persons or employees of business entities issued occupational, vendor, or affiliate licenses by the Pennsylvania Lottery in connection with the Lottery's operations, persons or employees of business entities prohibited from playing the Lottery's games by virtue of any agreement with the Lottery, immediate family members related by blood, adoption, marriage, domestic partnership, or civil union to such a person residing in such person's household, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion are not eligible to participate.
Age & Identity Verification
By submitting the information necessary to register for an account or to update an existing account, you consent to the use of any age-verification and identity-verification technology or method MDI Entertainment and the Lottery deem appropriate. MDI Entertainment and the Lottery reserve the right to use any age-verification and identity-verification technology or method they deems appropriate at any time after you have registered or updated your account in order to determine that all requirements for the use of your account continue to be met. In order to successfully register for or update your account and use your account, you may be required to provide additional evidence of your age and identification, provide copies of documents, or appear in person at a designated claim center. MDI Entertainment and the Lottery do not guarantee that its age-verification and identity-verification technology and methods will be able to locate records for and verify every person. You will not be able to use your account if your age and identity cannot be verified.
The materials found on the Website are protected by United States and other copyright laws, except for works of the United States Government pursuant to 1 U.S.C. Section 105. The selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the Website are copyright ©2017 MDI Entertainment. Permission is granted to view and print materials from the Website for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of MDI Entertainment is strictly prohibited.
Trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Website are trademarks/service marks that identify MDI Entertainment, the Lottery for whose benefit and the benefit of its customers the Website is produced, the intellectual property of one or more companies with whom MDI Entertainment has licensing agreements in place, and the goods and/or services provided by MDI Entertainment (collectively, the "Marks"). Such Marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of MDI Entertainment or the other appropriate owners of the intellectual property.
License and Site Access
MDI Entertainment grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its content; any derivative use of this Website or its content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of a third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website shall not be reproduced, duplicated, mirrored, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Marks or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of this Website or mirror this Website without the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment. You shall not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing MDI Entertainment's name or any Marks without the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment or the respective authorized parties. Any unauthorized use shall terminate the permission or license granted by MDI Entertainment herein. You shall not use any MDI Entertainment name, logo, Marks or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of a link without the prior written consent of MDI Entertainment.
Links to Third-Party Websites
MDI Entertainment may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of the Website. MDI Entertainment does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. MDI Entertainment does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party website hyperlinked from the Website. MDI Entertainment will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
MDI ENTERTAINMENT AND THE LOTTERY MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER SITES LISTED THEREIN. MDI ENTERTAINMENT AND THE LOTTERY DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
The Lottery will not be responsible or liable for any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies of, or failure to correct inaccuracies of, content or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, electronic malfunction of any network, hardware or software. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. The Lottery reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Promotion should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In the event of cancellation of the Promotion, the prizes will not be awarded, and the Lottery will have no further obligation. Such cancellations may be done at the Lottery's discretion and without notice to entrants.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MDI ENTERTAINMENT, THE LOTTERY, THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, OFFICIALS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF (1) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE, OR (2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Governing Law and Waiver of Jury Trial
Questions or comments regarding the Website should be sent by email using the Feedback form at this website, if applicable, or by U.S. mail to: Digital Content Studio Manager, Scientific Games Lottery, 1500 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004.
Promotion void where prohibited by law.