July Cashback Terms and Conditions
Pennsylvania Lottery’s Cashback
1. Promotion: The Pennsylvania Lottery will conduct a Cashback Promotion (hereafter, “Promotion”), in which players who wager at least $50 on any game during the promotional period, and who have a Net Loss in excess of the minimum amount described in these rules, will receive 20% of their Net Loss back as Bonus Money, up to a maximum of $50 in Bonus Money.
(a) Qualifying Games: All iLottery games shall be eligible for the Promotion, including games introduced after the beginning of the promotional period.
(b) Participation and Entry:
(1) Entrants must be registered VIP Players Club members with an iLottery account to participate in the Promotion. To become a VIP Players Club member and become a registered iLottery player, visit http://www.pailottery.com. Becoming a VIP Players Club member and registered iLottery player is free.
(2) To enter the Promotion, players must enable the Promotion. To enable the promotion, a player must ‘Opt-In’ by pressing the ‘Claim’ button on the iLottery website, available at http://www.pailottery.com/promotions, or the Pennsylvania Lottery’s official mobile application during the entry period. Entries enabled after the beginning of the promotional period, but before the end of the promotional period, shall be applied to the player’s account and the Net Loss, as further defined in section 2(e), below, shall encompass all Net Losses during the entire promotional period. No other method of entry will be accepted. Entries submitted using any other method, including entries mailed or hand-delivered to the Pennsylvania Lottery, are not valid and will be disqualified.
(3) Only one entry per account is permitted.
(4) Players must be 18 years of age or older.
(5) Players must have accepted the iLottery Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion Description and Requirements:
(a) The Promotion is designed to provide a reward to players who wager at least $50 on any game during the promotional period, and who have a Net Loss of $5 or more.
(b) The promotional period begins after 11:59:59 p.m. July 11, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. July 19, 2018.
(c) The promotional period for the Promotion will be posted to the Pennsylvania Lottery’s publically accessible iLottery website.
(d) To qualify for an award in the Promotion, the player must wager a minimum of $50 Cash on any game or combination of games during the promotional period and must have a Net Loss, as defined below.
(e) Net Loss is defined as the player’s total Cash wagers during the promotional period minus the player’s total Cash wins during the promotional period. The player’s Net Loss sum during the promotional period is the Total Net Loss.
(f) The Cashback Bonus shall be calculated on the player’s Total Net Loss.
3. Determination of Winners and Prize Calculation:
(a) The Cashback Bonus entitlements described below are subject to all restrictions and limitations described in section 4, mentioned anywhere else in these rules, or as set forth in the PA iLottery Terms and Conditions and the PA iLottery Bonus Policy.
(b) Players will be awarded twenty percent (20%) of their Net Loss in the form of Bonus Money, as further described below. The maximum Cashback Bonus that can be awarded to any player as a result of participation in this Promotion is $50 in Bonus Money, and the minimum Cashback Bonus that can be awarded is $1 in Bonus Money.
(c) If the player’s Total Net Loss is less than, or equal to, the player’s winnings during the promotional period, the player will not receive a Cashback Bonus.
(d) If the player’s Total Net Loss is greater than the player’s winnings during the promotional period, the Lottery will credit the player’s account with an amount of Bonus Money equal to twenty percent (20%) of the player’s Total Net Loss. For example, if the player’s Total Net Loss is $100, the player’s account will be credited with Cashback Bonus of $20 in Bonus Money.
(e) All money awarded under this Promotion will be awarded as Bonus Money. Bonus Money cannot be withdrawn until the play requirements for converting the Bonus Money to Cash have been completed as set forth herein. In order to convert the Bonus Money to Cash, the player must wager the value of the Bonus Money received from participation in the Promotion five times. For example, if a player is awarded $10 in Bonus Money, the player is required to place $50 in wagers before the Bonus Money awarded in the Cashback Bonus Promotion becomes Cash which may be withdrawn from the player’s account.
(f) The total amount of the player’s Cashback Bonus award will be communicated to the player via electronic mail to the email address associated with the iLottery player’s account within three business days of the end of the promotional period and will be credited to the player’s account within three business days of the end of the promotional period.
(g) Bonus Money must be played at www.pailottery.com and expires 45 days after the Bonus Money is credited to the player’s account. Failure to play the Bonus Money through five times with 45 days of the Bonus Money being credited to the player’s account will result in the forfeiture of the Bonus Money.
4. Promotion Restrictions:
(a) To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, players must be a registered iLottery player, must have agreed to the PA iLottery Terms and Conditions, and have complied with the requirements of these rules.
(b) The Lottery is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries not entered into the Promotion. The Lottery is not responsible for entries that are not entered into the Promotion because of incompatible internet browsers, mobile lottery application failure or other technical issues.
(c) If any discrepancy exists between these rules and any material describing the Promotion, these rules shall govern. The iLottery Terms and Conditions shall take precedence in the event of a conflict between these rules and the iLottery Terms and Conditions.
(d) Employees of the Pennsylvania Lottery, MARC Advertising, MUSL, Scientific Games International Inc., MDI Entertainment, LLC, and their subcontractors, or a spouse, child, brother, sister or parent residing as a member of the same household in the principle place of residence of any such person are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Offer void where prohibited or restricted.
(e) Any individual who has self-excluded from iLottery at any time, including during the promotional period, is ineligible to receive an award in the Promotion.
(f) Any individual who closes their iLottery account during the promotional period or before the Cashback Bonus is credited to the player’s account will disqualify the player from the Promotion and the player will not be eligible to receive an award in the Promotion.
(g) The Pennsylvania Lottery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Promotion and change these rules if the Promotion cannot be conducted as planned due to errors in these rules or advertising, unauthorized intervention, tampering, fraud, technical errors, viruses, worms, bugs, or any other cause beyond the control of the Pennsylvania Lottery that, in the Pennsylvania Lottery’s sole judgment, could corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion.
(h) All entries shall be subject to verification by the Pennsylvania Lottery.
(i) The Pennsylvania Lottery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify an entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these rules, iLottery Terms and Conditions, or applicable law.
(j) The Promotion is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the iLottery Terms and Conditions, which must be agreed to prior to participation in the Promotion. Applicable laws and regulations apply.
(k) Final determination of winners will be made by the Secretary, whose judgment will be final and binding.
(l) A winner is responsible for all taxes arising from or in connection with any prize won.
(m) Prizes are not transferrable.
(n) Games played in demo mode are excluded from the Promotion.
(o) Other restrictions may apply.