Deposit $20, Play $20 on Lightning Bucks, Get $100 Bonus Money!
We'd love for you to join us at PA Lottery Online, and we've got a great offer to get you started! Get $100 Bonus Money when you Deposit $20 and Play $20 cash on Lightning Bucks!
How to claim the Bonus:
- Log in to your PA iLottery account.
- Claim the bonus from the My Bonuses page.
- Deposit a minimum of $20 and play a minimum of $20 cash on Lightning Bucks and get $100 Bonus Money.
- This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, July 25, 2021.
- Terms and conditions apply (see below)
Deposit $20 + Play $20, Get $100 Promotional Rules
July 22, 2021
- Promotion: The Pennsylvania Lottery will conduct an Instant Cashback Promotion (hereafter, “Promotion”), in which iLottery account holders who have not previously made a deposit into their iLottery accounts who deposit at least $20 and wager at least $20 cash on Lightning Bucks during the promotional period will receive $100 instant Bonus.
(a) Qualifying Games: Only the Lightning Bucks game shall be eligible for the Promotion.
(b) Participation and Entry:
(1) To enter the Promotion, players must enable the Promotion. To enable the Promotion, a player must ‘Opt-In’ by pressing the ‘Claim’ button on the iLottery website, available at http://www.pailottery.com/promotions, or https://www.pailottery.com/promotions/my-bonuses, or the PA Lottery Official App during the promotional period.
(2) Only deposits and wagers placed on the qualifying game after successful “Opt-In” to the Promotion will count towards qualification of the wager-requirements of the promotion. Wagers placed on the qualifying game prior to successful promotion opt-in will not be counted toward satisfaction of the wagering requirements set forth in the requirements.
2. Promotion Description and Requirements:
(a) The Promotion is designed to provide a reward to players who opt-in to the Promotion, deposit and wager on Lightning Bucks during the promotional period.
(b) The promotional period for the Promotion begins after 9:59:59 a.m. July 22, 2021, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. July 25, 2020.
(c) To qualify for an award in the Promotion, the player must opt-in to the Promotion by pressing the “Claim” button on the applicable bonus on the player’s My Bonuses page at https://www.pailottery.com/promotions/my-bonuses/
(d) Only the player’s cash wagering activity will count towards the wagering qualifications associated with this promotion. Wagers placed with Bonus Money will not qualify towards the satisfaction of wagering qualifications.
3. Determination of Winners and Prize Calculation:
(a) The Bonus entitlements described below are subject to all restrictions and limitations as set forth in the PA iLottery Terms and Conditions and the PA iLottery Bonus Policy.
(b) Players who deposit at least $20 and wager at least $20 cash on Lightning Bucks during the promotional period will be awarded $100 in the form of Bonus Money, as further described below. The maximum bonus that can be awarded to any player as a result of participation in this Promotion is $100 in Bonus Money.
(c) All money awarded under this Promotion will be awarded as Bonus Money. Bonus Money cannot be withdrawn until the play requirements for converting the Bonus Money to Cash have been completed as set forth herein. In order to convert the Bonus Money to Cash, the player must wager the value of the Bonus Money received from participation in the Promotion 10 times. For example, if a player is awarded $100 in Bonus Money, the player is required to place $1,000 in wagers before the Bonus Money awarded in the Promotion becomes Cash which may be withdrawn from the player’s account.
(d) The player’s Bonus award will be credited to the player’s account in one disbursement, immediately upon the satisfaction of all promotional requirements.
(e) Bonus Money must be played at www.pailottery.com or through the PA Lottery Official App and expires 30 days after the Bonus Money is credited to the player’s account. Failure to play the Bonus Money through 10 times within 30 days of the Bonus Money being credited to the player’s account will result in the forfeiture of the Bonus Money.