Starts: 12:01am ET on Monday, May 20, 2019
Ends: 11:59pm ET on Monday, May 20, 2019
Isn't Monday just the best? Earn 20% Cashback on Grumpy Cat®! Make a deposit and play the game this Monday and you could earn up to $100 Bonus Money.
How to claim:
Cashback Promotional Rules
May 20, 2019
1. Promotion: The Pennsylvania Lottery will conduct a Cashback Promotion (hereafter, “Promotion”), in which players who wager on Grumpy Cat Reveal during the promotional period, who have deposited at least $25 during the promotional period and who have a Net Loss as described in these rules, will receive 20% of their Net Loss back as Bonus Money, up to a maximum of $100 in Bonus Money.
(a) Qualifying Games: Only the Grumpy Cat Reveal game shall be eligible for the Promotion.
(b) Participation and Entry:
(1) To enter the Promotion, players must enable the Promotion. To enable the Promotion, a player must ‘Opt-In’ by pressing the ‘Claim’ button on the iLottery website, available at http://www.pailottery.com/promotions, or the Pennsylvania Lottery’s official mobile application during the promotional period.
(2) Entries enabled after the beginning of the promotional period, but before the end of the promotional period, shall be applied to the player’s account and the Net Loss, as further described in section 2, below, shall encompass all Net Losses during the entire promotional period.
2. Promotion Description and Requirements:
(a) The Promotion is designed to provide a reward to players who wager on Grumpy Cat Reveal during the promotional period.
(b) The promotional period for the Promotion begins after 11:59:59 p.m. May 19, 2019, and ends after 11:59:59 p.m. May 20, 2019. The promotional period for the Promotion will be posted to the Pennsylvania Lottery’s publicly accessible iLottery website.
(c) To qualify for an award in the Promotion, the player must deposit a minimum of $25 during the promotional period and must have a Net Loss as defined in the PA iLottery Bonus Policy.
(d) The player’s cash wagering activity and all amounts won by the player during the promotional period will be used to determine the player’s Net Loss.
3. Determination of Winners and Prize Calculation:
(a) The Cashback Bonus entitlements described below are subject to all restrictions and limitations as set forth in the PA iLottery Terms and Conditions and the PA iLottery Bonus Policy.
(b) Players will be awarded 20% of their Net Loss in the form of Bonus Money, as further described below. The maximum Cashback Bonus that can be awarded to any player as a result of participation in this Promotion is $100 in Bonus Money.
(c) If the player’s Net Loss is less than, or equal to, the player’s winnings during the promotional period, the player will not receive a Cashback Bonus.
(d) If the player’s Net Loss is greater than the player’s winnings during the promotional period, the Lottery will credit the player’s account with an amount of Bonus Money equal to 20% of the player’s Total Net Loss. For example, if the player’s Total Net Loss is $100, the player’s account will be credited with Cashback Bonus of $20 in Bonus Money.
(e) All money awarded under this Promotion will be awarded as Bonus Money. Bonus Money cannot be withdrawn until the play requirements for converting the Bonus Money to Cash have been completed as set forth herein. In order to convert the Bonus Money to Cash, the player must wager the value of the Bonus Money received from participation in the Promotion 5 times. For example, if a player is awarded $10 in Bonus Money, the player is required to place $50 in wagers before the Bonus Money awarded in the Cashback Bonus Promotion becomes Cash which may be withdrawn from the player’s account.
(f) The total amount of the player’s Cashback Bonus award will be communicated to the player via electronic mail to the email address associated with the iLottery player’s account within 3 business days of the end of the promotional period and will be credited to the player’s account within 3 business days of the end of the promotional period.
(g) Bonus Money must be played at www.pailottery.com and expires 7 days after the Bonus Money is credited to the player’s account. Failure to play the Bonus Money through 5 times within 7 days of the Bonus Money being credited to the player’s account will result in the forfeiture of the Bonus Money.