50% Deposit Bonus up to $20
Deposit Bonus Promotional Rules
November 28, 2019
- Promotion: The Pennsylvania Lottery will conduct a Deposit Bonus promotion (hereafter, “Promotion”), in which players who have deposited at least $10 during the promotional period will receive a 50% Deposit Bonus back as Bonus Money, up to a maximum of $20 in Bonus Money.
- Participation and Entry:
(1) To enter the Promotion, players must enable the Promotion. To enable the Promotion, a player must ‘Opt-In’ by pressing the ‘Claim’ button on the iLottery website, available at http://www.pailottery.com/promotions, or the PA Lottery Official App during the promotional period.
(2) Entries enabled after the beginning of the promotional period, but before the end of the promotional period, shall be applied to the player’s account.
- Promotion Description and Requirements:
(a) The Promotion is designed to provide a reward to players who deposit at least $10 in their iLottery accounts during the promotional period and meet the wagering requirements as set forth herein.
(b) The promotional period for the Promotion begins after 11:59:59 p.m. November 27, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. November 28, 2019. The promotional period for the Promotion will be posted to the Pennsylvania Lottery’s publicly accessible iLottery website.
(c) To qualify for an award in the Promotion the player must deposit a minimum of at least $10 during the promotional period in the player’s iLottery account in a single deposit.
- Determination of Winners and Prize Calculation:
(a) The Deposit Bonus entitlements described below are subject to all restrictions and limitations as set forth in the PA iLottery Terms and Conditions and the PA iLottery Bonus Policy.
(b) Players will be awarded Bonus Money totaling 50% of their qualifying deposit, as further described herein. The maximum Deposit Bonus that will be awarded to any player as a result of participation in the Promotion is $20 in Bonus Money.
(c) All money awarded under this Promotion will be awarded as Bonus Money. Bonus Money cannot be withdrawn until the play requirements for converting the Bonus Money to Cash have been completed as set forth herein. In order to convert the Bonus Money to Cash, the player must wager the value of the qualifying deposit and the Bonus Money amount through 10 times. For example, if a player deposits $40 and is awarded $20 in Bonus Money, the player is required to place $600 in wagers before the Bonus Money awarded in the Promotion becomes Cash which may be withdrawn from the player’s account.
(d) Bonus Money must be played at www.pailottery.com or through the PA Lottery Official App and expires 7 days after the Bonus Money is credited to the player’s account. Failure to play the qualifying deposit and Bonus Money through 10 times within 7 days of the Bonus Money being credited to the player’s account will result in the forfeiture of the Bonus Money.